Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Pictures from Cambodia!













**Angkor What? bar in Siem Reap, Cambodia attracts many tourists, like us! This is Jason. He is also staying at the Rosy Guesthouse and has been backpacking solo since he was laid off from his law firm in May. Talk about a good way to use a severance package!
**We went to a bar called Dead Fish and they wanted to inform us they don't serve dog, etc. Good to know we're not in Vietnam yet!
**Meat on display at a local Cambodian market. Makes me glad to be a vegetarian!
**Nicole and me as chefs in our traditional Cambodian/Khmer cooking class!
**My final product! I made fresh spring rolls, Amok, and a banana tapioca dessert. Yum!



That's all for now from Cambodia. More to come from Malaysia!
Love,
Asia
P.S. I told a Cambodian woman that my name was Asia...She giggled and then she said "same, same!" hahaha

1 comment:

  1. i hope you are bringing one of those chef hats home to cook in here love!!! (this is try #3 at posting. BDA) and maybe we should get one of those signs too!

    hope you two are having fun in KL today!

    ReplyDelete